What do I do if my roof is leaking?
If you notice dripping from your ceiling, do the following:
- Cover furniture or anything that can be damaged by water with a plastic bag
- If possible, find the bulge in the ceiling and poke a hole through it
- Get a bucket to collect all the water
- Regularly dry any affected areas
- Call a roofer immediately
How much does roof leak repair typically cost?
This depends on the severity and the extent of damage to the roof. A typical roof leak repair in Torrance, CA starts around $300. If you’d like a more exact amount, request a free quote today!
Are roof leak repairs covered under homeowner’s insurance?
In most cases, yes! Homeowner’s insurance covers repairs due to unforeseen circumstances such as wind damage. Review your specific policy to know what is covered.